Subject: I'm Interested!
Dear Hiring Manager,
I am interested in working for your company when an opportunity becomes available. Please find my resume and contact information attached. I look forward to speaking with you.
Include My Resume
* You currently have no resume uploaded on file. If you wish to include a resume with this message. You may upload one to your account now. Once your resume has been uploaded, you will be able to click the checkbox above to attach the resume to the message.
Select a resume file type (.PDF, .DOC, .DOCX, or .txt)
555 Industrial Drive South
About the Company
Vertex Aerospace has long been an industry leader in delivering a full spectrum of Aviation Aftermarket Services with a strong legacy of extreme customer and mission focus. Vertex Aerospace is a global and premier provider of “best value” services in their respective markets and domains for fixed and rotary-winged military and commercial aircraft.
A billion-dollar business sector comprised of over 4,000 employees spread across 100+ worldwide operating locations. Headquartered in Madison, MS, the business area’s mission is to provide 24/7 aircraft services to diverse Department of Defense and other Government agency customers CONUS and OCONUS.
Vertex Aerospace Core Competencies
- Field (O&I) and Sustainment (D) maintenance on fixed and rotary wing aircraft FAA Certified Repair Stations
- Ground Vehicle Maintenance and Logistics Support
- Worldwide turnkey logistics and MRO support services Life cycle cost reduction solutions
- Performance-based logistics
- Labor resource recruiting for Worldwide Manpower Augmentation Pilot Services
- Supply Chain Management
- Contract Field Teams Training Support CAS Business Jets
Vertex Aerospace Business Area Differentiators
- Investing in people, technology, tools, and streamlining processes to lower life cycle cost
- Demonstrating best-in-business reputation – exceptional performance
- Maintaining ISO certifications/registrations (ISO 9001, AS 9100, AS 9110, and ISO 14001)
- Investing in tools and streamlining processes to lower life cycle cost forming innovative and strategic partnerships
- Optimizing workforce while effectively managing Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Accessing extensive labor recruiting networks and processes for specialized skills and rapid responses
Supported Manufacturers95% military aircraft
JSfirm.com continues to be the fastest-growing aviation and aerospace job website with resume database access and has exclusively served the aviation industry for over 20 years. It is a free service for job seekers and an out-of-this-world place for aviation companies to post jobs and search resumes.