Come and work, live and play in the heart of Yellowstone! Big Sky Country is calling, this is an opportunity to explore the great state of Montana.
Manages maintenance personnel performing inspections, maintenance, and repair of customer aircraft and articles to ensure work is accomplished in an airworthy manner and in compliance with accepted or approved data. Front line manager with responsibility for project budget and delivery schedules to ensure customer satisfaction and profitability of the Repair Station. Enforces company policies and procedures as well as FAA, OSHA, and EPA regulations. Additional duties include:
- Conducts daily production meetings with staff and provides production updates to the management team with an emphasis on delivery schedule and budget performance
- Assigns daily tasks to personnel minimizing non-productive/non-billable time and helps ensure delivery and budgetary obligations are met
- Ensures personnel are equipped with and utilize provided safety equipment (hearing protection, safety glasses, gloves, masks, respirators, etc.)
- Promotes a clean work environment to include daily shop cleanup to ensure employee and customer safety and present a professional appearance
- Ensures all company and employee tools are accounted for daily and prior to any aircraft/component delivery or departure to eliminate FOD potential
- Ensuring only approved parts, materials, tools or equipment, and technical data are used in the performance of duties
- Ensures all labor and materials are properly accounted for, stored, and allocated to the work appropriate project
- Ensures personnel are current on any required training and assists in the development and implementation of continuing education training as necessary
- Ensure technical data and libraries are current and up to date
- Maintains confidentiality of company business, projects, and plans and discussion with third party personnel or organizations is prohibited;
- Performance of other duties as assigned and/or outlined by management.
Job Status: Full Time
Reports To: General Manager
FSLA Status: Non-Exempt
Work Schedule: This is a dayshift, weekday, position; Occasional overtime may be required on nights or weekends to support delivery schedules.
Travel Requirements: Occasional day and/or multi-day customer on-site support trips may be required.